2 Okt 2012

Introducing the 2nd one ;)

Borned on 2nd May 2011, we named him Iman. As of date he's turning 17 months. Time flies really fast! Oh my, he was supposed to get his last pnemuccocal jab two months back. Aduhh malasnye nk bwk pi clinic. Anyway, here's my lil munchkin, suka sgt buat muka comel! Huhu.

I love u munchkin!

Oh btw, anyone yg nak try buat income from FB, feel free to try this out http://rm50.ibct.my/1223 modal is only rm50 je. I am not the one yg suka2 try bisnes cemni, I did some homework dulu then only try. No doubt on this. Daripada fb tu takde dtg untung, boleh la letak SAP ni, boleh la dia generate income utk kita. Promotion will be auto, so we dont have to do any marketing. Unless nak share with anyone which are not in ur fren's list, boleh la promote kt blog. Ok, until then..daa!

2 ulasan: